Orange County Choppers Giveaway #1 (the “Sweepstakes”) OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DATES: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 13, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 11, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are given in Eastern Time.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal permanent United States residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older or nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Current and past employees, officers and directors of Orange County Choppers (the “Sponsor”) and each of its subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, vendors, advertising/promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, National Sweepstakes Company, LLC (the “Independent Administrator”) (collectively referred to herein as “Sweepstakes Entities”) as well as their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sweepstakes is void outside of the forty-eight (48) United States, the District of Columbia and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law.
3. TO ENTER: There are five (5) ways to receive entries into this Sweepstakes:
A. VIA FACEBOOK: You must be a registered Facebook® user and your profile settings must be set to “public”. To become a registered user of Facebook®, create an account on Facebook at www.facebook.com. To enter, visit https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087574413645 during the Sweepstakes Period then click “Like” to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
B. VIA INSTAGRAM: You must be a registered Instagram™ user and your profile settings must be set to “public”. To become a registered user of Instagram™, create an account on Instagram at www.instagram.com. To enter, visit https://www.instagram.com/occsweepstakes/ during the Sweepstakes Period and follow @orangecountychoppers. Then, follow the page to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram® or Facebook®. You understand that you are supplying your information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram® or Facebook®.
C. VIA A PURCHASE: Visit www.bunkerbranding.com/pages/orange-county-choppers (the “Website”) and make a purchase of any product deemed allowable for purchase to receive one (1) entry for every $1 purchased at the Website. Entrant will need to provide all of the required information as requested in order to submit and complete a purchase. Upon completion of the purchase, Entrant will automatically receive the entry or entries for each $1 purchased at the Website. Also, Entrants will receive one (1) entry for every $1 purchase on a gift card; however, use of a gift card to purchase is NOT a qualifying purchase. If an Entrant requests a refund, the refund and cancellation of entries will be determined based on the Sponsor’s refund policy at the Website.
Sponsor may offer additional entries via Purchase during specific timeframes of the Promotion. The number of additional entries will be calculated by multiplying each $1 purchased by the number listed as a Multiplier listed on the Website. For example, an Entrant making a purchase of $50 will receive a total of 250 entries if the multiplier is 5 (50 x 5).
D. VIA BUNDLE PACKAGE: Visit the Website and make a qualifying Bundle package purchase to receive five (5) times the number of entries for every $1 purchased on a Bundle package. Entrant will need to provide all of the required information as requested in order to submit and complete a purchase. Upon completion of the purchase, Entrant will automatically receive five (5) times the number of entries based on $1 purchased at the Website. If an Entrant requests a refund, the refund and cancellation of entries will be determined based on the Sponsor’s refund policy at the Website.
For the avoidance of doubt, the multipliers listed on the Website apply to the
Bundle Package purchase amount.
The Bundle Packages will be listed on the Website during the Promotion.
E. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY (“AMOE”): To receive an entry into the Sweepstakes without making a Purchase, Entrant must enter as follows: on a plain 4” x 6” postcard, legibly handprint in blue ink your first name, last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), date of birth, e-mail address (if available) and send to: “Orange County Choppers” 1 Giveaway, PO Box 428, Newark NY 14513. ENVELOPES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Each postcard is considered one hundred (100) entries into the Sweepstakes. Entries must be postmarked by March 11, 2023 and received by March 20, 2023. Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, postage due or damaged mailed entries.
Regardless of the method of entry, there is a limit of twenty-five thousand (25,000) entries per Entrant during the Sweepstakes Period.
Without limitation, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant whose social media account that, in their sole opinion, refers, depicts or in any way reflects negatively upon the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other person or entity; does not comply with these Official Rules; or if Sponsor receives notification about any potential infringements or breaches of law or any other reason set forth herein.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (defined below) of the e-mail address connected with the email account of the Purchase or Social Media Account or email address supplied via the AMOE was provided. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. An Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the Entrant is the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the entry.
Any attempt by any Entrant to enter this Sweepstakes using multiple/different accounts or any other methods may void the Entrant’s entries and may result in disqualification, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate in the Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in disqualification. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any entry that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions or any other reason, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunication malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Late entries or entries sent via any other method than those stated above will not be accepted.
4. WINNING/ODDS: There will be one (1) random drawing held on or about March 22, 2023 in which one (1) grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the grand prize (“Grand Prize”) will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Independent Administrator, whose decisions are based upon its sole discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules and are final and binding in all respects.
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize of a trip for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to Orange County Choppers and a $100,000 custom Orange County Chopper Motorcycle build. Total approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $102,500. Grand Prize Winner will be able to select up to one (1) friend to be his/her guest (the “Guest”). The Guest must also meet the eligibility requirements outlined in these Official Rules. The Grand Prize Winner will receive: i) roundtrip coach class airfare to and from a major airport nearest their residence and Newburgh, NY, ii) one (1) hotel room accommodation for two (2) days/ one (1) night, each room will be a standard double occupancy room (Sponsor to determine the hotel accommodations at their discretion and is inclusive of room rate and tax only), and iii) roundtrip ground transportation to/from the airport and hotel and to/from the hotel and headquarters (the “Grand Prize”). Color, Options and Accessories to be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner must have and provide a valid Driver’s License and provide proof of existing Motorcycle Insurance Coverage (Comprehensive or Liability) at time of delivery. Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable registration, license, title and insurance fees, all taxes (federal, state, local, municipal, sales and/or income) and any expenses not listed herein related to the acceptance and use of the Grand Prize. Sponsor does not make, nor is Sponsor in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition; the only representation/warranty/guarantee that may be provided, if any, are those of the manufacturer and/or dealer. Grand Prize Winner must accept delivery of the motorcycle or pick up the motorcycle within 7 days of notification that the motorcycle is ready. Grand Prize Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations including, but not limited to licensing and insurance requirements.
MOTORCYCLE CONDITIONS: The Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the motorcycle after it has been delivered. The depiction of the motorcycle in any advertising or promotional materials or physical display may not reflect the actual motorcycle onsite at the time the Grand Prize is awarded.
Trip, travel, and lodging elements may be subject to change due to impracticability or unavailability, or for any other reason as determined necessary by Sponsor or its designee. Tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of issuer and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, misplaced, damaged or destroyed. ARV may vary, depending on the point, date and time of departure. Grand Prize must be accepted as a whole or will be forfeited in its entirety. All travel arrangements must be made through a travel agent or entity selected by Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner and Guest will be responsible for all meals, transportation (other than described above), travel insurance, tips, room service, laundry service, souvenirs or gratuities, fuel, parking, beverages, telephone calls, overages, baggage fees, extras and any other incidental costs or expenses not specifically stated herein as being included. Specific air carrier(s) and other trip specifics are selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Travel must originate and end at the same major gateway airport. Grand Prize Winner and Guest will be required to obtain any travel related documents and maintain all insurance (including health, liability and any other insurance along with any documentation for vaccination for COVID-19 requirements). Grand Prize Winner and Guest acknowledge and agree that the Sweepstakes Entities are not providers/carriers of transportation, or insurance providers. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked. No frequent flier miles will be earned on any element of prize travel. Grand Prize conditions may be added or modified by Sponsor or its designee. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any changes of any element of the Grand Prize, nor are they liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight/event changes, cancellation or delays. A Grand Winner or Guest later found ineligible or non-compliant will be immediately required to return and forfeit any prize awarded. In the event Grand Prize Winner and/or Guest engage(s) in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor (or its designee) in their absolute discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, dangerous, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or may cause harm, property damage or any other loss, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and to send the Grand Prize Winner and Guest home with no further compensation.
Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded is $102,500.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Grand Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Grand Prize with a prize of comparable or greater value if advertised Grand Prize should become unavailable. Grand Prize Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. The Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the Grand Prize he/she has received, including but not limited to any and all federal, state and local taxes. No more than the one (1) Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
6. PRIZE CLAIM: Grand Prize Winner will be notified via the contact source provided at the time of registration within five (5) business days of the drawing date. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize Winner must sign and return to the Independent Administrator an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability/publicity release (the “Release”) and IRS form W-9 in order to claim the Grand Prize (collectively, the “Required Documents”) within the time frame indicated in the Notification. If the potential Grand Prize Winner fails to sign and return the Required Documents within the required time period, the potential Grand Prize Winner forfeits his/her right to the Grand Prize and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected at random from among all remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Grand Prize is taxable as income and the Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the Grand Prize, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes. The Independent Administrator must report the value of the Grand Prize to the IRS in the year the Grand Prize is received by the Grand Prize Winner and will be reported to the Grand Prize Winner and the IRS in the form of a Form 1099.
Each prize winner consents to use of his/her name, likeness, biographical information, and voice (or any derivation thereof) in advertising worldwide without additional compensation (TN residents will not be required to sign a publicity release as a condition of winning a prize).
7. GENERAL RULES OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, illegible, or incomplete entries, whether due to system errors or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or Sweepstakes Entities. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Sweepstakes Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw the potential winners for the random drawing(s) in question from the applicable entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. NO LIABILITY: By entering, Entrants and Grand Prize Winner agree to comply with all Official Rules, as stated and agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Facebook, Instagram, Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, including the aforementioned Sweepstakes Entities in the “ELIGIBILITY” section of these Official Rules, from any claims, actions, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including, without limitation, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Sweepstakes or form the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the Grand Prize. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including, without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of or damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose, in fact or in law, relative to this Sweepstakes.
9. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York.
10. SPONSOR: Orange County Choppers South LLC, 0575 49th St N, Clearwater, FL 33762.
11. INDEPENDENT ADMINISTRATOR: National Sweepstakes Company, LLC, 1143 East Union St, Newark, NY 14513.
12. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: To receive the name of the Grand Prize Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope to: “Orange County Choppers” #1 Winners List Request, PO Box 458, Newark, NY 14513. Requests must be received by April 22, 2023.
13. OFFICIAL RULES: Visit the Website for a copy of these Official Rules during the Sweepstakes Period.
This Sweepstakes shall not be published without written permission by Sponsor.